Downloaded and tested , working for me on ios 5.01
GET IT FROM OUR CYDIA REPO :- apt.iPhonecake.com
Files needed :-
Airblue sharing – vn.gsm.blued-obex_0.9.60_iphoneos-arm.deb
airblue stack – ch.ringwald.btstack_0.4-1572_iphoneos-arm.deb
erica utilities – com.ericasadun.utilities_beta17_iphoneos-arm.deb
airblue sharing FAQ:-
How can I receive fies?
Double tap on status bar (configurable in Settings). AirBlue Sharing will listen for incoming file transfers in 120 seconds.
I double tapped the status bar, nothing happen, why?
If you have not activated the app, please goto Photos try to send an image, it will activated itself automatically.
If it’s activated. goto Settings/AirBlue Sharing to check the activation method.
- How can I check the transfers?
Double tap on status bar (configurable in Settings). The tap on the HUD window, then you can see the current transfers. You can swipe to abort any transfer.
Where are the received files?
In /var/mobile/AirReceived. You can check the files with iFile. If your iOS version is less below iOS 5, some files will be imported to the default applications:
vCard to Contacts
pdf to iBooks
Pictures to Photos
Songs and movies to iPod
- How can I send files from iFile?
Tap on a file, you will see a “Bluetooth” button in the list.
- How can I send files from a applications supports “Open in … “?
In the application, select “Open in …”, then you can see “Bluetooth” in the list
- How can I stop transfer?
Double tap on statusbar to show transfer window, swipe on one item to show the “Abort” button. Tap it if you want to abort the transfer.
- How can I send to Windows PC?
You will have to enable “Receive files” in the Bluetooth menu of Windows.
- AirBlue Sharing can not find my device, Why?
Please make sure the Bluetooth is on, AND the Bluetooth DISCOVER is enabled on your device.
- How can I send to Mac, AirBlue Sharing said “Can not find OBEX service”.
You will have to enable “Bluetooth Sharing” on your Mac.
How can I send contacts?
Just tap “Share Contact”
How to send Photos?
Tap the Share button
How to send Notes?
Tap the Email button:
How to send Voice Memos?
Tap “Share” button:
How to send pdf in iBooks?
Tap the share button:
How to send from Music?
How to send Video?
How can I send files to Blackberries?
On the BlackBerry
1. Manage Connections -> Bluetooth Options -> Press the menu key and select Options
2. Change the Discoverable setting to Yes
3. Media -> Press the menu key and select Receive Using Bluetooth
4. You should see a message on the phone that says Waiting for Connection.
- Failed to write key file, Cocoa Error 4, how to fix it?
Reinstall. If you still get this error after reinstallation. Try to make a directory at /var/mobile/Library/blued-obex/key with iFile.