Dock is a app like Dock of Mac OSX,that can manage the background processes, app shortcuts, quickly switching between apps. Operation simple and quick.
* Now support iPad.
* Multi-task manage,background app quickly switch.
* Customizable app shortcuts, you can add many app as shortcuts.
* Quickly open app and quickly switch between apps, in the lock-screen can also be operational.
* More than one way to show Dock,double tap Statusbar,short hold Statusbar,double tap home button,short hold home button,left/right corner slide up, QuickDo gestures.
* A variety of display, rotating icons and does not rotate.
* iOS4 folder support,themes support.
See Video Demonstration below.
See More Info below for Screenshot
* Support iOS 6.
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS (read carefully!):
- Download the patched DEB from the following link and install it on your device
- Respring your device
- Open Dock application (should be on your springboard)
- Tap on “Activate”, so you’ll know your Dock ID
- Open the keygen link
- Select “Dock 2.x (for iPhone/iPodTouch)” if you’re going to install this on an iPhone/iPodTouch OR select “Dock 2.x (for iPad)” if you’re going to install this on an iPad
- Copy Dock ID into the keygen (it should be 10 characters long with numbers and letters from A to F, beware it’s CASE SENSITIVE!)
- Copy the generated Serial Number into Dock application
- Tap on “Activate” button on the top-right corner
- Now your device should automaticcally respring and the app should be activated